Technical Project Manager
AREMIS is a leading European provider of consultancy, services and technologies for managing
property and work environments. With over 20 years of experience, our consultants are known
to combine a solid IT expertise with a large scope of business skills. Thanks to an extensive
network of partners, AREMIS can offer a worldwide coverage of its solutions.
In order to enforce our fast-growing team, we are looking for a
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
You will be in charge of the implementation of Real Estate, Workplace and Facility Management
related information systems, also known as IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Systems)
for our customers with following responsibilities:
- As first contact for the customer, communicate proactively and effectively on his implementation roadmap by answering his questions and providing insight through workshops & training.
- You discuss the customer business processes, functional and IT requirements and translate them into structured business solutions based on best practices for the market.
- You implement and customize the solution on your own or with the help of the team
- You carry the quality, budget and deadline responsibility for your projects, both from the client and AREMIS perspective.
We are looking for following capabilities to support this:
- Eagerness to address business, functional and technical challenges, solve them yourself or solicit the right person in the organization
- Natural team leadership and strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Combined with a passion for information management and technologies
- Good knowledge of CAD (e.g. AutoCAD), BIM (e.g. REVIT), GIS (e.g. ESRI, FME), FMIS (e.g. ARCHIBUS), IWMS software is an asset
- University or master’s degree in the domains of Computer Science, Information Management, Facility Management, Engineering or Architecture, preferably with 3-5 years of experience.
- Project Management skills (Agile, PMP)
- Proficiency in French and English as well as good knowledge of German is an asset
- Curious to discover the work environment’s fast transformation and the impact of technologies
- An attractive career path both locally and internationally.
- A team spirit based corporate culture and individual responsibility.
- An innovating and motivating work environment.
We will be happy to receive your application at email@example.com
Join for the job, stay for the challenge