- Today, as the leading Italian insurer and the third largest European insurer, Generali is one of the most established European groups in the world, with 118 insurance companies operating in 70 countries on all continents and serving nearly 70 million customers.
- France is Generali's third largest market, after Italy and Germany.
Optimising management and relocation processes for efficient transfers
Support a complete redeployment of spaces on the new site of Saint-Denis (3 buildings for ± 120.000 m²)
2.500 employees to be moved out of 5.500 occupants (5 phases over 3 months).
To take advantage of space and move management processes, based on precise rules, through an integrated tool.
Workspace Optimisation: Management Standards, Integrated System and Ad-Hoc Modules for Major Relocation Projects
1. OCCUPANCY MANAGEMENT STANDARDS
The first step is to define the standard for calculating space, the assignment rules and the interfaces with the corporate directory.
2. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INTEGRATED SYSTEM
The solution is built on the basis of ARCHIBUS and AUTOCAD software packages. The system is installed, configured and parameterized on the basis of the specifications agreed upon during the workshops.
3. MAJOR PROJECTS" OF MOVING
Development of an ad-hoc module based on advanced management processes for moving projects.
Centralised data, automatic plans and optimisation: the move towards a more efficient working environment
- Centralized and reliable data
- Automatic generation of occupancy plans: employee location, overbrillings...
- Reporting: vacancies, space allocation
- Inter-building benchmark
- Optimization of operational processes : occupancy, moves...