Technical Project Manager
About AREMIS and YWOW AREMIS focuses on the development and the wellbeing of its teams. Our values are based on caring, team and corporate spirit, diversity, humour, good work-life balance, focus on results and respect for commitments. Working at AREMIS means joining a multidisciplinary and enterprising team.
The YWOW - Your Way of Work® department of AREMIS focuses on all aspects of Workplace & Corporate Real Estate Solutions and particularly the Workplace Transition Journey that most organizations must now address as a positive consequence of the Covid pandemic.
We are a unique, independent and multi-disciplinary team of experts.
Our approach and ecosystem of talents makes it possible to deal with all aspects and phases of the project. From mobility to the evolution of workspaces within your organization. From data driven analytics and project planning to understanding the interactions and collaboration flows within your work environment. We also take care of change management.
Our work methods focus on human capital and its needs.
- Be supported by experts who share the same values, passions and goals: how to unleash the potential of your work environment? No two companies are the same: culture, objectives, vision, mission, strategy. We are convinced that there is no single solution. We therefore propose ‘tailor-made’ solutions, based on your strategic needs.
- Choosing us, means opting for a partnership with a team of trusted experts with solid references and experience in line with the requirements of your project.
- A culture of innovation and agility
Your Key Responsibilities
- As first contact for the customer, communicate proactively and effectively on his implementation roadmap by answering his questions and providing insight through workshops & training.
- You discuss the customer business processes, functional and IT requirements and translate them into structured business solutions based on best practices for the market.
- You implement and customize the solution on your own or with the help of the team
- You carry the quality, budget and deadline responsibility for your projects, both from the client and AREMIS perspective.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Eagerness to address business, functional and technical challenges, solve them yourself or solicit the right person in the organization
- Natural team leadership and strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Combined with a passion for information management and technologies
- Good knowledge of CAD (e.g. AutoCAD), BIM (e.g. REVIT), GIS (e.g. ESRI, FME), FMIS (e.g. ARCHIBUS), IWMS software is an asset
- Project Management skills (Agile, PMP)
- Proficiency in French and English as well as good knowledge of German is an asset
- Curious to discover the work environment’s fast transformation and the impact of technologies
Education and Experience
- University or Master degree in the domains of Computer Science, Information Management, Facility Management, Engineering or Architecture, preferably with 3-5 years of experience.
- An actracttve career path both locally and internationally.
- A team spririt based corporate culture and individual responsibility.
- An innovating and motivating work environment.