AREMIS Days | 15 & 16 nov 2017 | Workplace Management Trends | Brussels
AGENDA & REGISTRATION
The AREMIS Days – Workplace Management Trends will take place in the “Château de la Solitude” in 1160 Brussels on 15th & 16th November 2017. You can attend one or more lectures based on your interest.
The purpose of this international event is to create experience and best practices sharing among Working Environment professionals, but also to explore new trends or stakes around the following topics : Real Estate – Workplace – Facility Management & Technologies.
WEDNESDAY 15th NOVEMBER
08:30 Welcome & breakfast
09:30 | Xavier Orts, CEO AREMIS Group
AREMIS Days introduction
09:45 | Guibert del Marmol, Auteur
Keynote Speaker: "Regenerative Economy"
10:45 | Johnny Trioen, Meliopus & AREMIS
"Growing through Your Way of Work"
11:45 | Gideon van der Burg, Leesman
"Measuring Workplace Performance"
13:45 | Axel Tasiaux, AREMIS
"The Digital Workplace and its technologies"
14:45 | Michel Folschweiller, CURIA
"Space & Occupancy Management in a European Institution"
15:45 | Didier Hannesse, Baxter
"Employee portal, Occupancy and key assets management in an international group"
16:45 | Valérie Hocepied, AGILOS
"Leveraging IWMS with Business Intelligence"
18:00 Cocktail followed by walking dinner
THURSDAY 16th NOVEMBER
08:30 Welcome & breakfast
09:30 | Tony Duerinck, INTEL
Keynote Speaker: "The vision of Intel about the impact of future technologies in a Vortex of Change"
10:30 | Dirk Van Roy, KBC
"Service Management in the Digital Workplace"
11:30 | Pierre Loisillier, Orange
"Agile Methodology for IWMS Deployment"
13:30 | David Gervasi, Le Forem
"Over 10 years of computerized Real Estate and FM in a multi-site regional administration"
14:30 | Pascal Vottier, AREMIS
"Innovating vision and practices about contract management"
15:30 | Pierre Lusteau & Xavier Orts, AREMIS
"Insight about legal changes, zoom on IFR16 and GDPR"
16:30 | Yves Van Hooland, Brussels Airport Company
"Airport Infrastructure Management"
17:30 End AREMIS DAYS
DISCOVERY LABS (permanant access during 2 days)
- Business Intelligence for IWMS | AGILOS
- Latest ARCHIBUS innovations | AREMIS
- Occupancy tracking - a pragmatic approach | eFM
- The right BIM charter for your building lifecycle | AREMIS
- Click here for more details about Discovery LABS content.
Practical information :
- English and Dutch translation/interpretation will be available during the lectures. Please check the box if needed on the registration form.
- Limited number of seats available: if you have not received your invitation, please send an e-mail to the address mentioned below.
- You can attend one or more lectures.
- To optimize the organization of this event, registration is mandatory and only takes a few seconds. End of registration : Friday 10 th November 2017.
Contact AREMIS: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org