AREMIS, partner of the study day for Frenchspeaking Hospitals - May 16th
08 Mai 2018
ENGLISH VERSION | AFTSH - Study day reserved for the members of the Association at the Clinique Saint-Pierre Ottignies
The main objective of the AFTSH (Association Francophone des responsables Techniques et de Sécurité des Institutions Hospitalières) is to provide a platform for meetings and exchanges to the persons in charge of the Technical and Infractructure Departments of Hospitals and nursing homes. The association achieves this through 4 to 5 study days and 2 annual reviews accessible to the 200 contributing members.
These study days, exclusively reserved to members, encourages the sharing of experience and expertise. For each of them, the AFTSH selects a theme, a health care institution which is willing to welcome such study day and one or more partner companies in relation to the selected subject.
The theme of this study day will be the LEAN method applied in construction. It's organized in collaboration with the Clinique Saint-Pierre Ottignies, client of AREMIS, and the partner companies Assar Architects, AREMIS and BPC.
On the programme for the study day of May 16th:
- Construction of a certified passive building | Sylvie Majkut - CSPO & Guy Standaert - Assar Architects
- Site Management - LEAN & Optimized logistics | Maxime Steisel & Olivier Mahieu BPC
- The importance of managing the availability of internal surfaces for preventive and curative maintenance | Christophe Arnould - CSPO
- Hospital-oriented FM Management solutions | Régine Bruyère - AREMIS
- Visit to the site and technical facilities of the Clinique Saint-Pierre Ottignies | Amandine Buttin - CSPO
The A.F.T.S.H. (Association Francophone des responsables Techniques et de Sécurité des Institutions Hospitalières) address members of various technical services, including prevention advisers, energy managers and environment managers of Hospital Institutions.
Contact AREMIS: e-mail: email@example.com