Renewal of mutli-technology and multi-service procurement contracts
Guidance in processing and structuring property operations
Groupe AEROPORTS DE PARIS (ADP) / Real Estate Department
Non-terminal real estate activities represent a strategic development business and have become a significant source of growth for the ADP Group, with an economic cycle in line with the property sector.
As a developer and owner of land, the ADP Group develops and makes viable land that is then offered to investors and users. It also handles the management of its assets (commercial strategy, refurbishment, modernisation), from the asset management phase through to the phase of running services to tenants. The aim is to provide a constant presence for tenants.
As part of the renewal of its Multi-Technology and Multi-Service procurement contracts for the Roissy and Orly Divisions, ADP wanted to acquire the skills of a consultancy company capable of assisting it throughout the process of designing future procurement contracts and specifying and implementing new services. The scope of the consultancy covered approximately 300 buildings totally space of 1,000,000 m2.
• Managerial organisation dedicated to the ADP IMO contract.
• Implementation of a genuine operating engineering structure.
• Expert consideration in terms of the maintenance strategy required and analysis of the operating indicators.
• Structuring of reports customised to IMO requirements.
• Proposal of progress plans organised around the dimensions of practical, measurable actions.
• Commitments in terms of energy performance (incentive system / monitoring methods) and assistance by an Energy Manager.
• 9% saving on operating costs generated by pooling procurement contracts with a single provider.
Added value of AREMIS
• Securing of new operating modes.
• Transformation of practices and the organisation of the Property Department.
• Cost reductions and implementation of an energy performance plan.
• Development of Customer satisfaction.
• Dynamic online project management and availability of an interactive decision-making solution for the technical and business analysis of tenders.
The AREMIS methodology
• Needs analysis and definition of organisation and target models
• Feedback from previous contracts
• Reconciliation of operating costs and definition of future Operating / Maintenance budgets
• Fine structuring of specifying (Rollout / Management / Implementation / Reversibility
• Assembly of consultation dossiers, technical analysis of tenders and assistance in selecting service-providers
• Technical analysis of tenders
• Assistance in service start-up and implementing new organisations
• Design and deployment of an Operational Management system
• Breakdown of costs to Buildings and Equipment