Gradual Rollout of the information system
The Information System at the heart of running property and real estate assets.
SNCF Immobilier and Gares & Connexions
1. SNCF Immobilier
This is the 5th business arm of SNCF, responsible for managing the group’s property and real estate assets:
- 20,000 hectares of land
- 10 million m2 of service and industrial buildings
- 100,000 dwellings
- Management of the group’s industrial and service real estate property portfolio
- Enhancement and development of property and land assets
- Contributing to the national housing effort
2. Gares & Connexions
Subsidiary of SNCF responsible for managing passenger stations:
- 3,000 stations
- 2 million m2 of reception, sales and office space, including 180,000 m2 of commercial space
- 10 million visitors per day
- Assets: To modernise stations to make them preferred destinations at the heart of public transport
- Services: To design and operate stations that are practical, useful and welcoming
- Operations: To manage the 15,000 daily train departures and the associated passenger flows
To provide a direct response to the aim of optimising the enhancement of assets by improving the cross-checking of data with spatiotemporal models (geographical data, connected objects, marketing data, etc.).
The challenge involves, in particular, enabling users to have easy access to an ecosystem of building solutions to feed back information from the field. Thanks to the ergonomic and visual management of the buildings, the business line processes and working methods will be facilitated, standardised and made more reliable.
The progressive construction of a web application that can be accessed on a tablet and constitute a multi-services platform in the areas of property management based on mapped support (rental management, optimised maintenance, operation of the building, knowledge of the inventory, occupancy, floor space, usage, etc.).
The AREMIS methodology
The project feeds itself on a gradual basis, the aim being to unite the business line players by bringing them on board the project as their needs dictate. As a consequence, this project is conducted in a collaborative and transverse manner:
- Topic-based workshops
- Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Rollout using an iterative method