Foncière Magellan | The Yardi solution implemented within a context of strong growth
Foncière Magellan has trusted AREMIS for the choice and the implementation of a solution that can support all Property & Asset Management processes within the company.
YARDI | Foncière Magellan
Foncière Magellan is an asset management company specialized in the setting up of club-deals, reserved to professional or institutional investors, that are invested in regional business assets (offices, activities, trades).
- Foncière Magellan is certified by the financial market authority (AMF) to be an asset management company.
- Foncière Magellan is aiming the amount of 1 billion total assets under management in 2018 and ambitions to double that amount at the horizon of 2020-2021.
Priority for Magellan: the digital transition of real estate tools.
Equipped with exclusively French market oriented tools and built on the grounds of an outdated technology, Foncière Magellan wished to rethink its digital approach whilst maintaining the continuity of the activities of its management teams.
The mission led to the choice of the Yardi solution as a base to all Property Management activities within the company.
Full Web and modular, YARDI represents an evolutive platform that allows to progressively federate all activities as from the dematerialization of invoices to the financial consolidation of the Fund Management.
The mission was organised in the order of three steps:
- AREMIS audited the existing Information System
- AREMIS suggested a benchmark of market solutions
- AREMIS provided a recommendation towards the choice of the solution and the project methodology to be put into place
Since then, AREMIS supports the implementation of the platform and the future evolutions.
The added value
The added value
The added value of AREMIS was to provide knowledge about real estate information systems, in particular on an international scale through a pragmatic consulting approach that remained compatible with the efficiency objectives that Magellan had set for this mission.