Real Estate Consultant
AREMIS is a leading European provider of consultancy, services, and technologies for managing property and work environments. With over 20 years of experience, our consultants are known to combine a solid IT expertise with a large scope of business skills. Thanks to an extensive network of partners, AREMIS can offer a worldwide coverage of its solutions.
To enforce our fast-growing team, we are looking for a Real Estate CONSULTANT to be in charge of supporting the implementation of Real Estate software and managing technical and operational requests from our customers.
- Direct customer contact, communicate proactively and effectively on implementation roadmap, perform business analysis, provide solution and insight through workshops & training.
- Establish client’s business processes, functional and IT requirements, and translate them into structured business solutions based on best practices for the market.
- Implement and customize the software solution on your own or with the help of the team
- Assist clients with operating in the system, entering or uploading data, performing quality checks, and mitigating operational risks.
We are looking for the following capabilities
- Eagerness to address business, functional and technical challenges, solve them yourself or solicit the right person in the organization
- Natural team player and strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Combined with a passion for information management and technologies
- Experience working in a real estate environment is preferred (property and asset management, investment management)
- Experience with property management software is a plus - Yardi, SAP RE, Garaio REM etc
- Proficiency in German (maybe Swiss German) and English; good knowledge of French is an asset
- Accounting and technical skills are a plus (MSSQL databases, ETL, workflows, financial reporting)
- Customer support and customer service knowledge (technical and operation support - training, issues resolution, testing, optimization)
- University or master’s degree in the domains of Technology and Information Management, Asset Management, Accounting - preferably with 3-5 years of experience.
- Nice to have project management skills (Agile, PMP, Waterfall)
- Ambition to be part of making the real estate market digital
- An attractive career path both locally and internationally.
- A team spirit based corporate culture and individual responsibility.
- An innovating and motivating work environment.
Location : Bâle/Zurich
We will be happy to receive your application at email@example.com
Join for the job, stay for the challenge!