Will you be our next Workplace & Change Management Consultant?
Do you have experience in Consultancy? Did you manage Change Management projects? Do you have Workplace Strategy experience? Did you lead Change Management projects? The war for talent, hybrid working, activity-based working, teleworking, are not only buzzwords for you but mean something?
You might be the person we are looking for.
⚙What does it mean to be Workplace & Change Management Consultant at AREMIS?
As Workplace & Change Management Consultant you will be the person to guide our clients in the transformation of their office environment. You will make the difference by focusing on the perception of users, but also by using available data. Your broad interest and knowledge in innovation and smart workplace technology make the difference.
Together with your colleagues from the workspace design & build team, you work on the workplace strategy that creates an efficient and attractive office environment for your various clients. You will coach, you will plan, you will advise. You will inspire them by proposing out of the box solutions that lead them to a more optimal and sustainable way of working. You will help think about hybrid workplace concepts in the broadest sense of the word.
The current scope of work is summarized here under:
- "Strategy": an analysis of the current situation, feasibility studies and scenarios for the future work environment
- "Workplace": analysis of the functioning of an organization and definition of spatial needs,
- "People": definition of change strategy, maturity analysis, change impact analysis and change plan
- Manage projects
- Contribute or lead proposals
In collaboration with the design team:
- Translating the needs of the client organization into an optimal workplace design
- Making hybrid working recognizable and developing it into applicable models in practice
Specific activities expected:
- Follow up on technological trends around IoT and smart building technology and see how the offering of AREMIS can be optimized.
- Building a personal and professional network within the workplace world by visiting fairs and lectures, etc.
🎓 What is the profile we are looking for?
As you will have to work on different projects simultaneously, the role requires a high level of autonomy, organisation, and proactivity with the ability to collaborate remotely.
Proven experience in change management consultancy and project management and the ability to deal with clients (executive level) at both a strategic level and an operational level.
Workplace strategy experience or a real appetite to workplace experience and new ways of working.
We expect a native-like Dutch level. A multi-lingual mindset is a must as the main languages used within the group are French, English and Dutch.
The following aptitudes will be appreciated:
- Sense of Innovation
- Strong in analytical capabilities in Excel
- Eye for continuous improvement
- Team spirit and humour
- Attention to sustainability in all its aspects
🚀AREMIS in a few words...
With around 140 talented staff and over 27 years of experience, AREMIS is a leading European provider of consultancy, services and technologies for managing real estate and the work environment. The AREMIS Group has currently offices in Brussels (HQ), Paris, Frankfurt, Lausanne and Luxembourg with client missions that span from local assignments to cross-border or global projects.
The AREMIS Workplace Solutions team in Belgium is active throughout the country with activities such as change management, design & build, project & move management.
🚀We are AREMIS - we believe in Growth | Fun| Trust
We offer you an indeterminate full-time job| Freelancer or payroll | Based in Brussels | Teleworking| The chance to “make your mark”, to develop, implement and bring expertise | Growing international company with family mindset where trust is key and pleasure regularly invited.
👉Interested? Contact us via email@example.com
"Join for the job, stay for the challenge, the great colleagues and the fun", dixit all AREMISSONS
for the challenge, the great colleagues and the fun", dixit all AREMISSONS