Would you like to join us as a new Facility & Workplace Consultant?
As a Facility & Workplace Consultant, you will be the person to guide our clients in the direction, expansion and transformation of their facility environment.
You will inspire them by proposing original solutions that will lead them to a more optimal and sustainable way of managing their facilities. You will contribute to thinking about hybrid workplace concepts in the broadest sense of the term.
⚙ Your future role will mainly involve the following core activities:
- Implementing innovative facility and workplace solutions.
- Translating the needs of the client organisation into optimal facility services or workplace transformation projects.
- Operationalising hybrid working.
- Continue to monitor technological trends around IoT and smart building technology and examine how the AREMIS offering can be optimised.
- Build a personal and professional network in the world of installations by visiting trade fairs and conferences, etc.
- Depending on market developments, you will also learn about relevant topics, e.g. Green Deal, GRO, Leesman, etc.
- You may be taken on for a medium-term interim management assignment on a consultancy basis.
- Working with your colleagues and the sales department, you will draw up bids to meet customers' needs.
- Together with your colleagues, you will also work on consultancy assignments relating to soft and hard facilities, mobility, etc.
- You will translate customer needs into a pragmatic, forward-looking approach.
- You develop business cases for facilities and workplaces.
🎓 What kind of profile are you looking for?
- As a Facility & Workplace Consultant, you will succeed with the following skills and experience:
- You will ideally have at least 2-3 years' relevant and demonstrable experience in facilities, workplace or property management as a coordinator, manager or consultant. At our presentation, you'll be able to convince us, with the help of a few relevant cases, that you should become our future colleague.
- You are eager to help shape the future of AREMIS, you want to become a true expert in your field and you are eager to bring each of our clients the added value they need with your knowledge and experience.
- You think innovatively and are a dynamic team player ready to roll up your sleeves.
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in Dutch, French and English. This is a minimum requirement.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint are your playground and hold no secrets for you.
- You already have experience of managing facility budgets, or you're keen to learn all about it.
- You have good organisational and planning skills, as you will be working independently on several projects at once.
- You know how to interact and communicate correctly and respectfully, both at a strategic level with customers (management level) and at an operational level (for example, with movers).
🚀 AREMIS in a few words...
With around 140 talented employees and more than 27 years' experience, AREMIS is one of Europe's leading providers of consultancy, services and technologies for managing real estate and the working environment. The AREMIS group currently has offices in Brussels (head office), Paris, Frankfurt, Lausanne and Luxembourg, with client assignments ranging from local to cross-border or global projects.
The AREMIS Workplace Solutions team in Belgium is active throughout the country with activities such as change management, design and build, project and relocation management.
🚀We are AREMIS - we believe in growth, fun and trust.
We offer you a full-time, open-ended job, freelance or salaried position, based in Brussels, teleworking, the opportunity to "make your mark", to develop, implement and contribute your expertise, a growing international company with a family spirit where trust is essential and fun is a regular guest.