Senior Workplace Consultant
About AREMIS and YWOW AREMIS focuses on the development and the wellbeing of its teams. Our values are based on caring, team and corporate spirit, diversity, humour, good work-life balance, focus on results and respect for commitments. Working at AREMIS means joining a multidisciplinary and enterprising team.
The YWOW - Your Way of Work® department of AREMIS focuses on all aspects of Workplace & Corporate Real Estate Solutions and particularly the Workplace Transition Journey that most organizations must now address as a positive consequence of the Covid pandemic.
We are a unique, independent and multi-disciplinary team of experts.
Our approach and ecosystem of talents makes it possible to deal with all aspects and phases of the project. From mobility to the evolution of workspaces within your organization. From data driven analytics and project planning to understanding the interactions and collaboration flows within your work environment. We also take care of change management.
Our work methods focus on human capital and its needs.
- Be supported by experts who share the same values, passions and goals: how to unleash the potential of your work environment? No two companies are the same: culture, objectives, vision, mission, strategy. We are convinced that there is no single solution. We therefore propose ‘tailor-made’ solutions, based on your strategic needs.
- Choosing us, means opting for a partnership with a team of trusted experts with solid references and experience in line with the requirements of your project.
- A culture of innovation and agility
Your key responsibilities:
The working environment is quickly transforming today. Corporate organizations are looking for adaptability, flexibility, employee experience and productivity. These challenges will impact their real estate and workplace strategy.
Your future role will involve the following key activities:
- Vision & Strategy: Analyse and advise corporate organizations on their current workplace strategy in order to create an optimized working area based on the customer’s needs.
- Concept: Translating the strategy in a durable and future proof workplace concept
- Design: Advise the design team on functional workplace zones and design aspects
- Project Management: oversee a rollout of an office fitout project (budget follow of, technics, planning, quality, communication, reporting)
As a Workplace Strategy Consultant, you will be responsible in supporting and advising multiple clients in the transformation and optimization of their work environment, taking into account facilities & technology aspect and keeping the employee experience the main focus during your project.
- You are holding a Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Facilities Management, Real Estate of equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience
- Fluent in Dutch or French & English, both written and spoken
- Strong presentation skills
- Technical building knowledge (ex. HVAC) and being able to provide technical assistance regarding the technical impact of an office transformation
- Experience in change management is a strong plus
- Willing to develop and follow latest workplace trends
- Being able to deal with clients at a strategic level is an asset
- People-oriented and highly interested in the workplace experience
We are looking forward to meet you!
- You will become a member of the Your Way of Work® team of experts as part of the AREMIS Group.
- You will access to our community, international knowledge sharing, training & coaching and events
- We propose a competitive salary package
- You will enjoy working in the atmosphere of our core values: GROWHT – TRUST – FUN