IS Developper / Consultant
In order to reinforce our fast-growing team, we are looking for a motivated Consultant for our Belgium Information Systems division. You will actively support our growth by:
- Starting from the analysis of the process, the functional needs of the client and its IT constraints, you’ll realize settings and customization in the chosen software considering the good practices related to the tool. You will be partly responsible for the product to its delivery in its environment of acceptance of the customer as well as pre- and post-production adjustments.
- You will participate in the integration and deployment of packaged solutions for Real Estate and Facilities Management. These packages belong to the families of the IWMS, FMIS and CMMS.
- Our clients are leading companies and organizations in all sector of activities, public or private. You will participate in the implementation of solutions in line with the standards of the job.
- AREMIS deploys its solutions on 5 continents through a network of subsidiaries and partners. Opportunities to participate in international projects are therefore possible.
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Engineering
- Fluent French and English speaking, knowledge of other languages is an asset
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Analytical mind: capacity of breaking down a problem in simpler problems
- Good drafting / writing skills
- Team spirit, capacity of working with a geographically dispersed team through teleconferencing tools
- Positive and creative attitude, capable to align the quality objectives and constraints of the project
- Ability to understand business process and underlying stakes
- Good general understanding of the Web application environments
- High comfort level with use of Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, MS SQL Server), including the creation of complex requests or reading stored procedures / triggers
- Experience in CAD (e.g. AutoCAD), BIM (e.g. REVIT), SIG (e.g. ESRI, FME), IWMS (e.g. ARCHIBUS, TRIRIGA, Planon) are an asset
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org