Plans, architectural drawings, surface finishes, changes to partitioning, space management, etc. – staying close to graphics data is a constant challenge for property and work environment managers. The AutoCAD software from Autodesk is the benchmark in this field and AREMIS offers you tailored support and guidance so that your database of plans is always up to date and the associated data can be activated.
Having your plans up to date and in digital format in a program for managing building space and working space is essential. Yet it can be difficult to retain the skills and expertise needed for the Autodesk AutoCAD software in-house.
How do you efficiently outsource the management of your Autodesk AutoCAD plans?
AREMIS will guide you through a tailored price proposal in the Services Centre:
- Experienced AutoCAD designers
- Remote working or on your premises
- Ad hoc or ongoing services
- Training of your internal teams
AREMIS guides you in handling your Autodesk AutoCAD property and architectural plans
As a member of the Autodesk Development Network, AREMIS is your specialist partner on AutoCAD for the development, updating and management of site and development plans, as well as for technical or “built” plans
- CAD design and drawing services: digitisation based on paper plans, then plans for millions of m² of offices in Europe
- On-site surveys: from laser measuring to the graphics translation of data into plans, we work at the client’s site
- Training: AutoCAD training courses run at our clients’ premises, from beginners to the advance management of space and occupancy
- AutoCAD graphic charters: rules for the digitisation of plans, names, overlays, block libraries, attributes, etc. as part of the explanatory and illustrated charter.
- Development: as an “Autodesk Authorised Developer”, AREMIS produces developments and routines for converting and checking plans. Use of Autolisp language (derived from LISP), VBA and ETL FME.
Our skills for managing your Autodesk AutoCAD plans
- AutoCAD designer
- Updates of architectural and development plans
- Processing of graphic data
- Conversion of plans
- Site surveys
- AutoCAD graphics charter
- AutoCAD training courses