Integrated space & occupancy management
ARCHIBUS implementation and support to manage spaces and occupancy.
• First Italian insurance company today and third insurance company at European level, Generali is one of the European groups with branches all over the world, i.e. 118 insurance companies active in 70 countries, on the 5 continents and totalising nearly 70 millions clients.
• France is Generali’s 3rd most important market, after Italy and Germany.
Support a complete redeployment of the spaces on the new Saint-Denis site (3 buildings ± 80 000 m²) – 2.500 employees to be moved among 4.000 occupants (5 phases during 3 months).
Implement space and move management processes built around specific rules thanks to an integrated tool.
• Centralised and reliable data
• Automatic generation of the occupation drawings: employees’ location, highlights, …
• Reporting: available workstations, space allocation
• Inter-building benchmark
• Optimisation of the operational processes: occupation, moves…
The AREMIS methodology
1. OCCUPATION STANDARD MANAGEMENT
The first step consists in the definition of the surfaces calculation standards, the allocation rules and the interfaces with the company’s directory.
2. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INTEGRATED SYSTEM
The solution is built around the ARCHIBUS and AutoCAD softwares. The system is installed, configured and parameterised according to the specifications defined during the brainstorming workshops.
3. « BIG MOVES PROJECT »
Development of a customized module, based on advanced management processes used for the move projects.