AGORIA - internal recruitment
AREMIS supports AGORIA in recruiting a technical facility coordinator with management experience
From their special position and using our know-how and network, we help create the context that reinforces the dream marriage between entrepreneurial ambition and technology for the benefit of four elements that concern each of us: people - industry - society & planet. Our seasoned knowledge experts answer your questions about talent and the job market, innovation, energy, the environment, socio-legal issues, well-being at work, taxation, regulations and standardisation.
The result / added value
The result / added value
The HR department was looking for a specific profile within Facilities Building Management. Despite some internal attempts to find the right profiles, we did not succeed in recruiting a junior Facility Manager. The profiles were either too highly qualified so that they were not interested in the executive nature of the position or had too little management experience for the more technical candidates. After 6 months of searching and trying different classical recruitment channels, we contacted AREMIS.
The result / added value:
Following our agreement, we were able to propose, within the agreed deadline, two qualified candidates who met their needs. AGORIA confirmed to us that they found it difficult to choose between the two candidates on which they asked for a third opinion internally in order to make a decision.
1. Intake interview: we discussed the content of the expectations of the perfect candidate, set priorities in the weighting and fine-tuned possible questions about the job content of the candidates.
2. Screening: our extensive network of candidates in this field enabled us to efficiently identify 4 candidates.
3. Matching: thanks to the extensive experience of our in-house talent agents, they can pragmatically and efficiently screen potential candidates and determine whether they have the same need as the client in order to create a sustainable "win-win" situation.
4. Reporting: we are actively in contact with HR BP via short lines of communication where we can quickly exchange and make adjustments.
5. Presentation: the candidates have introduced themselves to AGORIA. For this interview, we gave them elements on which they need to explain their competencies in addition to their CV, making it clear that they are suitable for the position.
6. Contract and start-up: in this assignment, a candidate was sought who was recruited directly on AGORIA's payroll, for which we took a step back.
7. Follow-up: after 1 month of being active in the new position and after 6 months, we kept in contact with the candidate whether all the needs that were proposed were effectively met, which was also confirmed to us.
8. Expertise forum: the candidate now belongs to our sustainable ecosystem including our active knowledge centre and he is regularly invited to information moments to gather new knowledge and exchange experiences.