Senior Consultant Information Systems
In order to enforce our fast-growing team, we are looking for a motivated Senior Consultant for our Luxembourg Information Systems division. You will be responsible for the implementation of Real Estate, Workplace and Facility Management related information systems, also known as IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) for our customers with following responsibilities:
- As first contact for the customer, communicate proactively and effectively on his implementation roadmap by answering his questions and providing insight through workshops & training.
- You discuss the customer business processes, functional and IT requirements and translate them into structured business solutions based on best practices for the market.
- You manage the teams that will help you to deliver your projects and carry the quality, budget and deadline responsibility for your projects, both from the client and AREMIS perspective.
We would like to find the following capabilities to support this:
- University degree or equivalent through experience in one or more of the following domains
- Computer Science
- Proven relevant experience ( 10 years) with references
- Skills in information management and technologies :
- Good overall understanding of Web Applications environments
- Affinity with technical aspects like databases (Oracle, MSSQL, Big Data) , web services (SOAP, REST) , interfaces (ETL, ESB), web development technologies (Ajax, JSON, JS frameworks, HTML5);
- Understanding of tools for managing graphical data sources like GIS (ESRI) and CAD/BIM (Autocad, Revit) or experience with IWMS platforms;
- Experience in business analysis for other types of Enterprise Software Systems (ERP, BI reporting, Project Management, IT mgmt. tools);
- Eagerness to address business, functional and technical challenges, solve them yourself or solicit the right person in the organization.
- Charismatic, natural team leadership and strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- An eagle-eye for the customer needs combined with a professional communication and presentation.
- A certification in a project management methodology (PRINCE2, PMI, AGILE,…) is definitely an asset.
- Native French-speaking person with proficiency in English.
Interested ? please send your resume to email@example.com