Last modified : 9 February 2018
- What information AREMIS collects and the reasons for it,
- How we use that information,
- How you can protect your privacy,
- How to access, control and update your information.
1.1 Information we collect
The information we collect is information you give us by sending your CV. In this case, you provide personal information, such as your name, photo, e-mail address, phone number, data about your education and profession, etc.
1.2 How we use your information
The data we collect allows us to manage applications within AREMIS and towards our clients.
We process your personal data on servers located within the European Union.
1.3 Accessing and updating your personal data
In accordance with the « General Data Protection Regulation » (GDPR), you may at any time exercise your right to access, rectify or delete data about yourself (unless we have to keep it for any legitimate business or if the law requires it) on simple request to: email@example.com.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our backup systems.
1.4 Information that we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organization or third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or third parties when we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing
We may share non-personally identifiable information with our customers (by anonymizing the information).
1.5 Information Security
We work hard to protect AREMIS and your information from unauthorised access to unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt most of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to AREMIS employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations.