AREMIS Group is hiring | Support Center Agent | based in Belgium HQ
10 January 2019
AREMIS is looking for a new talent to support its development, discovery journey starts here....
A preview of our day at AREMIS Belgium (HQ of AREMIS Group) situated in the ‘Château de la Solitude’ at Auderghem in our brand new collaborative workspace.
- You will join an experimented team and be in contact with different departments within AREMIS.
- You will analyse all signalled issues and offer a solution through adequate channels or known procedures.
- You will follow-up the pending issues. You will take the initiative to solution issues and signal issues that are not respected within the service level.
- You will document the new solution procedures on a second line and evaluate and review the existing procedures.
Are you ready to join an enthusiastic, dynamic, multidisciplinary and fun and do you recognize yourself in the profile description ideas?
- You are autonomous and you like challenges
- You are result oriented and have a natural commercial sense
- You are passionate about innovation
- You are Bilingual French - English with good knowledge of Dutch
- Team spirit is for you a key value
- You hold a professional bachelor’s degree, preferably in the ICT domain or equivalent experience.
Part of your assets are :
- You have at minimum 1 year of experience in the ICT domain and/or in performance tests, and knowledge in ITIL.
- You are familiar with one – or several – of these following tools: TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, SoapUI, Dynatrace, Jenkins or TOSCA.
- You have strength in analytics, you work with precision and enjoy resolving issues.
- You are communicative and as well as being a true team player.
- You have a pragmatic mind-set.
As for us, what can we offer you?
- Curious to know more? This is where exploration starts
- In addition to motivating conditions, we offer a unique working environment in a natural setting. We are an ecosystem of many different professional communities, with an animation calendar already full for 2019 : learning, self-development, connecting, networking, sharing, innovating..... So, want to join us ?
You would like to apply ? don’t hesitate, send your CV at the "contact" email address.
About your data privacy ? this is our priority, find out more about it here.